1. REGISTER WITH USA HOCKEY
- All Managers and Volunteers are asked to register with USA Hockey. This volunteer category is free and allows for appropriate documentation of teams with USA Hockey and MO Hockey. To obtain your Ice Manager/Volunteer USA Hockey number, please click HERE.
2. COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK
- A new national screening program through USA Hockey was introduced April 1, 2020. Members who were approved through the new NCSI national screening program after April 1, 2020 are valid through the end of the 2021-22 season, which is August 31, 2022. All others must complete a new screening application. Click HERE for Information and Link to the National Screening Program
- All new screens submitted through the new NCSI national screening program after April 1, 2020 will be valid for two seasons.
3. COMPLETE SAFESPORT TRAINING
- Every coach, official and volunteer should complete USA Hockey's SafeSport Training Program. The SafeSport Program is online training/education that is available to help members become aware of the information necessary to help prevent abuse from occurring in our sport. This training is free to all members.
- As of 4/1/19, SafeSport Training and the Refresher Course Training are valid for only one (1) season.
- You will need your own USA Hockey Confirmation Number and email address to access the training. You can locate your number OR register at www.usahockeyregistration.com (to locate your number look under Member Options > Request Duplicate Registration Confirmation).
- Click HERE to access the training. If requested, you will select:
- Organization: USA Hockey
- Membership Type: Athlete, Coach, Manager, Volunteer
- Confirmation Number: current USA Hockey number
- SafeSport Training FAQs